Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

My first blog post of the year

In 2018 I am a yr 7 at pt england school On the first day I didn't know where to go because I was a yr 7
and I didn't know to go to our old classroom or to the hall.When the second bell we are still in our home class doing art work When the bell rang it was home time and I asked my teacher If I could take some paint home to finish off my artwork.On saturday My mother was getting ready for work and I told her not to look you can wait till teachers meeting day then she said ok after a few minutes she came to see and totally  forgot that she was supposed to  see on teachers meeting but then she helped me with my artwork and when we finished it we both had a break and I had rice bubbles.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see that mum helped with your amazing art piece. I wonder if we could take a photo of it and post on your blog?

    ReplyDelete