Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

see something you have never seen before

Image result for alone beautiful treeWALT:We are learning how to write about trees
Task description: We had to write about a tree.
I found something, something very beautiful no one has ever seen before. Standing in the middle of
nowhere, all alone. Seeing it reflect off the sun. Walking to towards it looking at it weirdly, Seeing this
beautiful tall tree me looking up at it’s branches. Holding one of its branches side to side walking around
it to see if it was safe. It looked like it was safe so I sat down under graceful leaves swaying side to side
up and down.


So nice the breeze coming towards me something caught me eye, you know anything could go  in your
eye like dirt,grass or a tiny piece of branch. Until i noticed it was getting darker and darker so I thought
for a moment should I stay or  should I go,so I thought if I stayed then I would hear scary sounds but if
I go then I will be safe and sound so I stayed till the morning and never fell asleep.

Again seeing the tree reflect off the sun It looked so beautiful.” OH NO “ my parents are probably
FREAKING OUT!!! So I ran all the way home to see my parents but realised that they didn’t worry a
bit they just woke up from sleep went to the kitchen and ate. to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment