Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2019

would you rather Clean or do whatever you want

Would you rather Sit on a chair and watch whatever you want?, Or would you rather do something that doesn’t concern sitting down? Well I would do something without someone telling me something to do, and when something is clean then I look around and if there’s nothing else to do then I would do whatever I wanted to.

So If you are those kinds of people who just come home from school ( or work ), get changed and start cleaning up. well that’s kind of me( Are you sure ). Like for an example you do something your parents didn’t tell you to do makes them a little happier rather than shouting “ CLEAN UP THIS HOUSE NOW!!! You get me right?

Secondly think before you take action, meaning as if you choose to do whatever you want when your house looks like a dump well it’s your choice not mine. If you are unsure if you should just want to come home and do whatever you like well I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

And last of all maybe you should lift some weight rather than gaining some weight. Well that’s not me ( obviously ) I’m just saying instead of watching tv and eating junk food wouldn’t help you. 

TASK DESCRIPTION - Would you rather do whatever you like or clean and lift some weight.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Monika, I work in a cluster of schools like Manaiakalani. We are in Gisborne. I like the way you have written for your audience whether we go to school or work. Hmmm...sometimes I like to sit down and watch something and sometimes I clean! We have just moved into a new house so I am doing a lot of cleaning.
    What sort of cleaning do you do?
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa lahi atu Maria, The sort of cleaning I do in the house most of the time is washing the clothes, cleaning the lounge, helping my oldest sister clean the kitchen, Vacuum the house, cleaning my own room ( Of course ) and helping my mum clean her room.

    Sincerely Monika

    ReplyDelete