Pages

Friday 6 October 2017

mysterious night





One dark mysterious cold night,I was lying in bed 11:11 on the dot as I looked at my clock standing there. I heard loud scratches on my window it sounded like scary sounds and crawl monster scratching on the walls.I quietly tried to get my torch from my draw next to my bed flashed it to my window,the light shined towards the window. The brunch at n where appeared close by  that gave me a fright.I was so relieved it was a brunch,I was not scared at all or anything. I jumped on my bed sitting up because I could hear a loud sound coming from down below as  go downstairs It almost sounded like we were having a robbery, sounded like they were smashing things like a TV,table something that makes a loud sound.I had the strength inside me getting off my comfy bed/, place my two feet on the cold floor.As i turn the knob of the door,As i hear whispers I peek closer to the door.two shadow appeared I Looked but one was there the other disappeared it was my brother.I ran to him and asked him in a angry way”what the,what were you doing” why because I was scared and thinking the worst that could happen to me.he did not reply back to me until i switched on the light he fell on the floor flat like a pancake.I tried to wake him up,He woke up with a fright saying “ what’s going on.

TASK DISCRIPTION;i am trying to fix my sentences to make it interesting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monika, I really like how you put descriptive words in your sentences. How long did it take you to think of the descriptive words and to write this whole paragraph? Maybe next time you could put capital letters for the start of your sentences. I like how you said your brother fell to the ground flat like a pancake. I really like the way you thought it was a robbery when you heard loud smashing sounds. I hope you will get to see my blog. Here is my blog link! http://awahonoleahm.blogspot.co.nz/
    Kind regards
    Leah from Awahono School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks leah I really appreciate you looking at my blog.I hoped you enjoyed reading it

      Delete