Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Immersion assembly

WALT:We are learning how to write about our fist day at school.


Have you ever been to an immersion assembly well I have. We had a immersion assembly we have It every first day of the term .Today we came back from our holiday and had a immersion assembly even Mr burt had a great holiday.


Today Pt England school’s theme for this term is all about music,Our theme is called Musical madness because we are learning about team 1-5 will be learning all about music so when you go past music you will be able to know all about music.


Team 4 will be creating our own music on garageband and we will be putting It on our blog so other people can see It and listen. Music Is everything because It is around everywhere outside and inside.We are so excited to be creating our own music.Have you ever been on garageband I used to play It at my old school two years ago.I went Riverina primary school.


I really want to learn so I can get a higher achievement for myself.When I go to intermediate then I will know the answer.intermediate Is quite hard but Fun because you get to do fun things on your last year of  primary well i am on my last year of primary and my sister is on her last year of intermediate I really can’t wait until intermediate.

Do you like singing or playing a instrument.I love singing I always sing at home but don’t like to sing at school because It Is embarrassing singing you don’t know what could happen because someone could mock you.I Haven't played a instrument before but I really want to,you could try a new thing you have not tried before.

TASK DISCRIPTION:We are learning how to write a recount for our real test.

No comments:

Post a Comment