Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

making pan pipes

WALT:We are learning how to write about our activity making pan pipes.


Have you ever made  pan pipes? On October the 25th of 2017 room 8 literacy created their own pan pipes some people were struggling to make it. Pan pipes are kind of hard to make when you put the tape on the straws and the cardboard could move.

First we all got Our things ready and started I was excited even though we didn’t start .Well I made a panpipe before so I started before everyone and people that was on the table that I was on copped me.I was happy because No One ever copies when I do things only maths but no literacy.

We all got eight straws one cardboard tape for all of the people that was on the table.Everybody were swapping straws so they can only have one colour Especially me I was  swapping all eight for colours for all green but guess what I got three yellow straws and five green straws add least I got green more straws than yellow straws I was happy then.


As everybody finishes their instruments and I finish them too We all play with them and said whoo hoo we are finished some people didn't like it because they did It wrong I liked the way my one was made because It was made by me and If It was made by someone else and they gave It to me I wouldn’t like It.You are supposed to make your own not somebody else’s one.

I really like how mine was made because I did It all by my self,I only needed help on the tape part.I learned that when you put the tape on you have to be careful because the cardboard can move.You could make your own Just like everybody in room 8 literacy class.do you like making It by yourself or with a buddy I would work with a buddy but you could make your own because you would be blowing someone else’s germs and you could get sick.

1 comment:

  1. Bigg Boss Season 11 challengers list is going to proclaimed soon. Each one of the individuals who are sitting tight for the Bigg Boss 11 Contestants are by and large from the field of amusement or plebeian. This year which kind of subject are there in the Bigg Boss House still not chose but rather you can look at it every last news and refresh about the house. It is exceptionally famous in the watchers as they get the chance to see their superstars bolted inside the house. They understand that their stars are additionally similar to some other individual.
    Bigg Boss 11 Contestants
    Watch Bigg Boss 11 Online
    Bigg Boss 11 Latest News
    Bigg Boss 11 Online Streaming
    Bigg Boss 11 Wild Card Entry

    ReplyDelete