Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

How can your make your school holidays fun

Did you know you can make something in to fun. Well you know how chores
can be boring but you can switch it around and make it fun.Have you ever been
done lots of things that your siblings haven't done and then they say it is your
turn to do this and your turn to do that well my siblings always do that to me
when I do everything in the house.


This is when you want to play during the day. But there is this time where you
have to clean the house before you do anything else. So I start to clean the
house because I want to do something that I have never done before
eat more that MY parents say. When they go some where you can do anything
you want .


Can you make your chores a lot more fun because when you start to do chores
you are already bored. You feel like stopping but you know what you just have
to persevere and push though to the end until the part where you can do
anything you want after you have finished your chores.


As you see your parents walk out of the house then you want to stop and have
a rest and when they come back you are back into cleaning and when they
see a big mess you have made then they wouldn't care and just tell you to
clean up and you would be angry and that angry person would be my brother
my only brother.


My fourth Idea is to make your online gaming is a bit sensible and fun.Did you
know how to make your online gaming a bit more fun because It would have
been boring for me to just write a game that would be boring I would like to
play a game for me to be happy not my face into the sad face.

How would you like us to have a fun school holiday.Well you are going to
#have to get used to cleaning up in the mornings so you can have the rest of
the day having fun,just remember to wake up early to do your chores so you
can have the rest of the day to have the funnest day of your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment