Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

The first day of school

As I walk through the breeze That I realize Beyonce burt had arrived at Point England school eek! As
I am screaming my head off that I am excited to meet her,as I realized that she had hairy legs and grey
thick bright green socks
as I really looked at her and actually knew that she wasn’t a girl it was a boy and I whispered to the
person next to me had she transgender.


1st:We had watched all of the teams clips to know what they were learning about and I really didn’t
understand what they were learning about until i really clicked and knew what exactly what they meant
so they carried on till team 5 and tai chi it was funny because Mr Wiseman wasn’t doing it properly


2nd:Until the moment of dancing the beyonce song  just like jump jam,But Ramona and miss Haere
went up on the stage and started telling us what to do and what dance to do and what to come first so
we danced what she told us to do.


I want to give thanks to all the teacher who made this happen and to all who came on the first day of
school preparing our immersion assembly and what the teams are learning about.





TASK DESCRIPTION:We are all waiting to see what other teams are learning about. Especially our's I wonder what team 5 is learning about.


No comments:

Post a Comment