Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Our Tiering Cross Country Day!

It's finally ended, our day of running 2 laps around the Pt England reserve. Having to relax for the rest of the day. Only starting to do one lap around the pt England reserve cooling down from running 2 laps on cross-country day. So tiering if only we could just have a day without working just relaxing the whole day. I am so proud of myself that I had got through it and I didn't give up. Maybe you should try not to miss any cross country or athletics days because it is good for you maybe you should try rather than giving up. If you haven't tried something you haven't tried before this is your chance to do it and never to give up.

Task description: I have been blogging at home for fun to keep my writing and reading level the same or going up and up.


No comments:

Post a Comment