Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Is candy better than Chocolate??


Image result for candy

No no no most of you may think that candy is WAY better than chocolate but from my point of view chocolate is way better than candy ( am I right or am I right ). Chocolate can solve your problems in anyway isn't that amazing. When you are feeling down or a little bit angry just eat or let it dissolve in your mouth. Most of you may think chocolate is yuck or you just like candy better than chocolate but just read until the and let's see If I change your mind.

Why I dislike candy ( not hate but dislike ). Candy can be sticky at times and get stuck into your teeth and you can't seem to get it out ( am I right or am I right ).  Chocolate is more enjoyable than candy how it just melts in your mouth without you having to bite it. It's easier to eat chocolate than candy anyways, because you have to keep chewing and chewing then you swallow it isn't it a bit longer than chocolate.

About to blow your mind. Do you know where chocolate was made?? Do you know how chocolate was made? Do you even know when chocolate first came in NZ?? well I will be answering those questions. In 1884 Richard Hudson came into Dunedin and opened up a biscuit bakehouse, he followed the first chocolate and cocoa manufacturing plant in New Zealand which eventually became Cadbury.

I hope I changed most of your minds to love chocolate or like I hope you understand why I like chocolate now. What's your pacific chocolate that you like to eat?? Because I know I like all sorts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment