Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

It is autumn

It is autumn and it is starting to get cold. Everything is turning different, the leaves is turning a different colour. It is warm at lunch but cold at night. At night I get cold and i might freeze to death,I am very cold because in autumn I thought that autumn was warm, but really the real thing is that it is freezing. Once I went to the museum In the bus it was warm and when we came out of the bus to go inside it was freezing. As we were walking inside, it was getting warmer and warmer and guess what someone did a fart and i didn’t notice until someone told me. I am very excited to go and explore what it feels to be in a museum I felt my heart beating like i was in a city of things that was from the olden days. That was so cool to be in a museum and it was cool until this man talked and talked like I was about to fall asleep but I learned some new things in there that our ancestors did for us.To be continued to my next adventure…..

WALT:We are learning how to do a weekly blog every week.
TASK DESCRIPTION;We are learning how to do a weekly blog every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment