Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

The embarrassing day of my life!!!

I feel like I am about to faint,
Just trying to pick up the paint,
Feeling so dizzy spinning and spinning around,
Trying to stand up walking like a clown.


Everybody watching me,
Looking at me so weirdly,
Why oh why,
Why did it have to be me,
The bell had just rung,
Having fun with my friends,
Them keeping me company,
Having fun on the seesaw,
(Weeeeeeee),


Having to go back to class,
Realizing I had an accident,
Going back to class this is going
to be a nightmare,
Everybody looking at me,
And the teacher calls me
up to say my poem,
I breathe in and breathe out,

I gotta be confident,

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Monika I really love your Story and how you described how you fet on your worst day of your life

    ReplyDelete