Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

My reflection of 2018!!!

WALT:work through the prepared plan and respond to the questions asked.
TASK DESCRIPTION:We are learning how to write a reflection of 2018.
List all the things you have been involved with this year
Special events:
Fiafia 
Tech @ tamaki
Athletics
Cross country
Rainbow ends
Picnic
Yr 7 team building
Talitha
Riverside


Choose 2 which you thoroughly enjoyed, explain why - 1. I enjoyed going to rainbows end because the yr 8s already had their time at camp so it was our turn to go to rainbows end. One of my favorite rides was the roller coaster because we go up and down and side to side I was screaming my head off and closing my eyes the whole time but it was worth a try.

2. I really enjoyed yr 7 team building because I enjoy making slime, I also enjoy making pancakes with ms sio


 3.     Choose 2 that you didn’t enjoy as much, explain why - The one thing I didn’t like the most was Fiafia because it was really cold and I had to stay in the cold for the whole thing. It was also raining as well and that made me freeze like crazy.


4. Special mention/thanks?  Do  you have specific people or groups you’d like to acknowledge
I would like to say thanks to 2 beautiful teachers who have taught me throughout this year and their names are dazzling Mrs tele’a and great dancer MRS ILAOA. They have taught the things that I didn’t understand so they explained to me until I understood. I would like acknowledge someone who has helped me more than anyone else has this year. She has been there for me when I needed help. She has beautiful long blond-ish hair she is brilliant at maths and literacy and her name Is Trendy.

ledge from your time in Pt England?  5. 2019: What are you looking forward to next year?   What are you anxious about?  What will you do to help you get through difficult times in the class, playground, with your peers?Well I am looking forward to playing as many sports as I can but have never played before, Well there is one thing I am anxious about which is being in front of big crowds but I have overcome my fears somehow.
When I struggle with things I would ask my teacher or a student to help me. 


6. Sign off: What’s a neat sentence or phrase you’d like to sign off with?  One of our Team 5 sayings?  Mr Burt Korero?
One of team 5 koreros is if you share kindness to everyone you will receive kindness


Well this is my reflection of 2018. It is going to turn into 2019 soon so get your things packed for  next year at pt england school


No comments:

Post a Comment