Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

The most beautiful tree no one has ever seen before.....But let me tell you a secret (it's hidden in a far away Island)

Image result for alone beautiful tree

I found something, something very beautiful no one has ever seen before. Standing in the middle of nowhere, all alone. Seeing it reflect off the sun. Walking to towards it looking at it weirdly, Seeing this beautiful tall tree, and there’s me looking up at it’s branches. Holding one of its branches side to side walking around it to see if it was safe. It looked like it was safe so I sat down under the graceful leaves swaying side to side up and down.

 So nice the breeze coming towards me something caught me eye, you know anything could go in your eye like dirt,grass or a tiny piece of branch. Until I noticed it was getting darker and darker so I thought for a moment should I stay or should I go,so I thought if I stayed then I would hear scary sounds (you know when you’ve been watching scary movies) but if I go then I will be safe and sound so I stayed till the morning and never fell asleep.

 The sun has finally popped up Again seeing the tree reflect off the sun It looked so beautiful. But I can’t stay much longer ” OH NO “ my parents are probably FREAKING OUT!!! So I ran all the way home to see my parents but realized that they didn’t worry a bit I was home in a flash without them knowing. TO BE CONTINUED….

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Monika,
    Your work is amazing, I really liked the part when you were talking about how the sun reflected off the beautiful tree. Keep Up the very hard work.

    Kind regards Santana

    ReplyDelete