Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

What are your favorite things or events to do in school???

WALT: Are learning how to write a template on what are my favorite things or events to do in school.


What are one of your favorite things or events that you love to do in school? Well  Mine was back when I was a yr 6 ( even though I am a yr 8 now ) but, it still was at the end of 2016 yr 6 camp, We had a bunch of cool activities like orientation or abseiling. Anyways, I am going to be explaining to you about how fun I had at yr 6 camp.

Yr 6 camp at kawau island was a experience I would have never been to in life, but What was fun about it, was we played games
( activities ) during daytime and played games during night time. Like for an example we did the scary, high tall wall ( abseiling. )

One of my favorite activities from yr 6 camp was kayaking because we kayaked from kawau island to another island. ( I forgot the name of that island because it was 2 years ago ) It was kind of scary going very far from the island because It felt like I was going to sink to the bottom of the sea.

Going to kawau island on a furry was so scary and fun at the same time. Because looking at the river felt like it was coming closer and closer and what was so fun about it that it was going fast and it felt like it took like 10 mins but realized it took more than that.

So there you have it My favorite thing/events at Pt England school is yr 6 camp maybe you should explore what it feels like to be there playing all those activities I mentioned.

TASK DESCRIPTION: Room 3 literacy had to write what are our favorite things or events to do in school 


No comments:

Post a Comment