Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

I just love sports so much

WALT -  We are showing our knowledge of explanation structure through explaining something I enjoy spending my time doing.    


Netball, rugby, rugby tackle, Softball, soccer There is just so many sports in remembrance. My popular sport is Netball. What’s your’s??? That's what I will be demonstrating during the following paragraphs below.

Netball for life!!! Sike just jokes. I am not as fit as you think I am, I don’t know whether I am good at Netball or not. Do you like to play Netball???


I have played basketball before but that was so last year, It was quite fun and confusing because I didn’t quite get the skills my brother taught me, My brother is pretty good at playing basketball that's why I asked him to teach me the simplest skills he had.


I haven’t played sports since last year but the most interesting part about sports is playing with my friends. I’d willingly play with my friends than play with some kind of stranger I don't know.


I don't have any helpful ideas for you, but I decided on the simple sports that just came to mind and that I've played. I hope you don’t judge anyone by their size or weight, because one day you will regret what you said about them.

TASK DESCRIPTION - Those weren't the best Ideas you could use. If you want useful Ideas on why you love playing sports well search something on google something to do with sports. You can't copy and paste but you can use the sentence but change it up a bit ( I man a lot )

No comments:

Post a Comment