Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Why I love my friends!!!

WALT - write an exciting explanation about my favourite hobbies.

Is friends even a hobby??? Well, I don’t even have a clue. Well, I think it’s not a hobby but It just is. That what I will be explaining beyond the paragraphs below.


Friends are people that can be looked up to and trusted. Usually, friends have similar interests. A friend is one who likes a person's skill and helps or inspires them to make the right choices and do not get into any trouble at all. The power of friendship between two people can change.


They are loving kind, generous and courageous. They make laugh and smile. What I love about them is that they are always there when I need them, Whenever I need them and whatever for, they are always there helping me.


It’s unusual how I know I can always depend on them. No matter what mess I am in or what trouble I've gotten myself into, I know they will help me out. I know I can always count on them for leading me and keeping me on the right track always and forever.


Three reasons why I love and appreciate my friends maybe you should read this again if you think your friends are like this to you. 

TASK DESCRIPTION - reasons why  I love my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment