Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

How much I had fun at Rainbows End !!!

WALT - We are showing our knowledge of explanation structure through explaining something I enjoy spending my time doing.


Rainbows End. Have you ever been there ??? Well If you haven’t maybe I’ll just burst your bubble, because It’s so much fun, OMG ( Oh my gosh ) There is so many enjoyable ride’s, Keep reading the following paragraphs below if you want to know more about Rainbows End.


The stratosphere - That was terrifying, Because I didn’t want to go on but most of my group went on the ride for extreme, Like isn’t that creepy. Watching them from down bottom It makes me want to scream too. But luckily I didn’t go on.


The fear fall, It gave me the creeps Like, I liked the ride, But on my first try It felt like MY LEGS WERE FALLING OFF. But at least I nearly tried all the rides. Maybe when you go on the fear fall, For the first time you will know what it feels like.


And last of all The rollercoaster, I loved that ride but It was just TOO MUCH, I couldn’t handle it at first, because I closed my eyes the whole way,  When I opened it I was on the side, I Literally  screamed my head off, We went on a couple of times.


That was probably The best day, but not ever. So there you have it. 3 or 4 reasons why I love Rainbows End. If/When you go to Rainbows End you’ll have the best time of your life...

TASK DESCRIPTION - That was probably the time of my life but I went to other exciting trips too and this not it.



No comments:

Post a Comment