Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Niue ( IR - Information report )

WALT - Use the elements of an Information Report to write a report about different topics.

What's your dream place?? could It be, Paris, Hawaii or maybe Canada ( Or Maybe I'm just guessing wrong ). My dream place would be umm ( I really have no Idea ) throughout the following paragraphs below I will be explaining what my dream places are.

My dream place would have to be Niue. Why ?? Out of all countries in the world, It would have to be Niue since I haven't been on a plane. If you have a dream place you have to work hard to earn it. ( you know what I mean right?? )

What I know about Niue is that It is the only place that you can swim with whales in " gin " clear water. The fact is that The population in Niue is 1,618, It's confusing how there are more Nuieans in NZ that Niue.

Did you know that the capital of Niue is Alofi also it’s not even a town, it’s quite a village? Approximately half the islanders live here, that’s somewhat, less than 7 hundred people.

That's far more than enough facts about Niue. I hope you have enough information ( Or do you really need more, Nah it's alright that's just enough to know about Niue. I hope you enjoy

TASK DESCRIPTION - Today Room 3 Has to write an informational report about your dream place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment