Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

The amazing tall Sky tower ( Woow )

WALT - Use the elements of an Information Report to write a report about different topics.


Image
Isn’t the sky tower just beautiful? Aren’t you just wondering How tall is it? How old it is . Well throughout the following paragraphs below, I will have an answer to your questions. 

Did you know that the Sky tower is the tallest tower in NZ, you're probably wondering how old it is ?? Well it is approximately 25 years old like wow that was when I wasn’t even born. I’m surprised it actually survived throughout 25 years woow paki paki ( Clap clap).

You probably didn’t know this but did you know that they Sky tower was built in 1994 and was opened in 1997 the 3rd of August
??. It was packed when the Sky tower first opened ( Well obviously it’s a new tower YAY! I want to go and check it out move please, move please wooow!!) 

And lastly Oh I don’t even know how to say this but my mind my brain is blowin by knowing that there is seriously 1,103 stair in the sky tower ( My mind is literally blowing will someone please help me! ) the max of how tall the Sky tower is that it is 328meters high.


All the facts you need to know is right above read from top to bottom and you will get the answers to the questions in mind. I hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment