Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

The best holiday of going over seas ( Just kidding, I wish though )

WALT - a persuasive writing about my holiday. 

 On the last of school in term 2, I knew that it was going to be another holiday of doing nothing, just simply chores, reading, blogging and maths as usual, like a regular kid would do.

 So I'll demonstrate everything I did in the first week, so my siblings and I were planning on going to the Auckland libraries near the G.I. Shops to join the holiday program making creative things that started at 10:00, and finished at 11:00. So on a Monday, we had to get up early like about I'd say 7:00 ( I guess your thinking that's not early, like 5 o clock but it's really early for us.

 Next, we had to clean before we could go so My older sisters and I had our chores to do. After we had finished our chores we went shower ate breakfast and got changed. Then we left. We were mostly late for often all of those activities. But we often didn't care. I issued some books for my little sisters and me, but I hardly read them ( Meaning as I didn't read a single book during the 2 weeks of holiday.

 Well, you get the idea of what I had done in the first week well I repeated what I did in the first week and in the second week. Well I didn't enjoy my holiday but it was worth having to sit around and do some chores when I am bored.

TASK DESCRIPTION - Our focus is writing about our school holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment