Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Read Guitar Tab

WALT - Read guitar Tab.

At tech @ Tamaki college, in music we had to play a song called Feel Good inc - by the GORILLAZ. It took me probably half of the music lesson learning on a guitar. I felt like I wanted to stop, but as I finally got the rhythm I wanted to finish until I finished what was prepared for the whole group. I had got the rhythm and I showed it to the my music teacher ( Whaea Trina ) I was proud of myself 

1.  What is Guitar Tablature? It’s a different way to read music on a guitar.

2. How many strings on a standard acoustic guitar? 6 Strings

3. Name the strings from the lowest pitch to highest pitch? E,A,D,G,B and e

4. What do the 6 lines of guitar tab represent? The strings of the guitar

5. What do the numbers represent? The frets

6. What is a riff ? A riff is a repetitive line a song - like a chorus

TASK DESCRIPTION - Learning how to play a song on a guitar called Feel Good inc - By the GORILLAZ, Here are some tips about guitars.

1 comment: